|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 1|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 2|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Nerves of steel level 2|
|Proc:||Iceward level 2|
|Proc:||Heal level 2|
Well hellfire save matches, fuck a duck and see what hatches!
— Steven Tyler
A Hellfire Chest is a type of chest armor.
Sockets and gems
A Hellfire Chest has a total of three socket for gems:
You must be at least level 39 to craft and use the hellfire chest.
The Hellfire Chest increase your maximum blood by 120.
The Hellfire Chest increases your chance to hit by 3%.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Hellfire Chest:
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed.Ancient blood is a level 1 proc on a Hellfire Chest.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict.Iceward is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Chest.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Chest.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage.Nerves of steel is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Chest.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Chest.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Chest.
A Hellfire Chest chest armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Hellfire Armour:
- 10 x Weathered moss
- 10 x Bones
- 50 x Hell cloth
- 40 x Fel leather
- 50 x Devil steel
- 5 x Polymers
- 5 x High tech component
- 150 x Admit One Ticket
You cannot trade or give a Hellfire Chest to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Hellfire Chest.
You cannot remove a Hellfire Chest from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellfire chest chest armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: