|Bound fire hammer-style weapon|
|Proc:||Ignite level 3|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 2|
|Proc:||Fireball level 4|
|Proc:||Heroism level 2|
|Proc:||Eruption level 3|
"Breaking the chains - I will burst from this hell."
The hellfire chain increases your chance to hit by 4%.
The hellfire chain increases your chance to critically hit by 4%.
The hellfire chain reduces the bloodlust need to fight creatures, bosses and players by one.
You must be at least level 80 to craft and use the hellfire chain.
The hellfire chain has the ability to inflict between 45 and 64 fire damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
The hellfire chain has the following procs associated with it:
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 3 proc on hellfire chain.
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 2 proc on hellfire chain.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Flame touch: The flame touch proc gives a chance to apply the burning effect to an opponent.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 4 proc on hellfire chain.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 2 proc on hellfire chain.
- Eruption: The eruption proc gives a chance to deal additional fire burst damage against a burning opponent. Eruption is a level 3 proc on hellfire chain.
To craft the hellfire chain you must collect, 100 blood sapphire and 200 blood badges, the following materials:
- 20 x Broken fangs
- 40 x Bones
- 100 x Hell cloth
- 1 x Hell cube
- 2 x Demon horn
- 20 x Necronomicon pages
- 10 x Obsidian shard
- 6 x Hellfire spark
- 500 x Admit One Ticket
- 50 x Darkcrawler scales
- 50 x Withered dragonscale
You cannot trade or give the hellfire chain to another player.
You cannot disenchant the hellfire chain.
You cannot remove a hellfire chain from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellfire chain was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: