|Proc:||Ignite level 1|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 1|
Well hellfire save matches, fuck a duck and see what hatches!
— Steven Tyler
A Hellfire Boots is a type of boots.
You must be at least level 30 to craft and use the hellfire boots.
The Hellfire Boots increases your maximum blood by 30.
The Hellfire Boots speeds up your bloodlust regeneration by 15 seconds.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Hellfire Boots:
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 1 proc on a Hellfire Boots.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
A Hellfire Boots boots can be combined with the following item to form the set Hellfire Armour:
You cannot trade or give a Hellfire Boots to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Hellfire Boots.
You cannot remove a Hellfire Boots from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellfire boots boots was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: