|Bound head armor|
|Proc:||Incinerate level 3|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Nightward level 3|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 3|
|Proc:||Fireball level 2|
I've seen hell blaze through these streets.
— John Constantine
A Hellblaze Helmet is a type of head armor.
Sockets and gems
A Hellblaze Helmet has a total of three socket for gems:
You must be at least level 65 to craft and use the hellblaze helmet.
The Hellblaze Helmet increase your maximum blood by 75.
The Hellblaze Helmet increases your weapon damage by 3.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Hellblaze Helmet:
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Helmet.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent.Incinerate is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Helmet.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent.Nightward is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Helmet.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Helmet.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Helmet.
A Hellblaze Helmet head armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Hellblaze Armour:
- 1x Power cell
- 15 x Broken fangs
- 5 x Scarab shell
- 100 x Hell cloth
- 1 x Red buttermilk
- 10 x Scales
- 100 x Devil steel
- 100 x Admit One Ticket
You cannot trade or give a Hellblaze Helmet to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Hellblaze Helmet.
You cannot remove a Hellblaze Helmet from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellblaze helmet head armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: