I've seen hell blaze through these streets.
— John Constantine
A Hellblaze Chest is a type of chest armor.
Sockets and gems
A Hellblaze Chest has a total of two socket for gems:
You must be at least level 67 to craft and use the hellblaze chest.
The Hellblaze Chest increase your maximum blood by 200.
The Hellblaze Chest increases your chance to hit by 5%.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Hellblaze Chest:
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed.Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict.Iceward is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage.Nerves of steel is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent.Fireward is a level 3 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Combustion: Combustion is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle.Combustion is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 1 proc on a Hellblaze Chest.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
A Hellblaze Chest chest armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Hellblaze Armour:
- 15 x Weathered moss
- 30 x Bones
- 100 x Hell cloth
- 75 x Fel leather
- 10 x Polymers
- 100 x Devil steel
- 15 x High tech component
- 3 x Hellfire spark
- 1 x Ghost ink
- 100 x Withered dragonscale
- 1 x Spark of dragonflame
- 350 x Admit One Ticket
You cannot trade or give a Hellblaze Chest to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Hellblaze Chest.
You cannot remove a Hellblaze Chest from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellblaze chest chest armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: