|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Backdraft level 2|
|Proc:||Terrorbane level 2|
I've seen hell blaze through these streets.
— John Constantine
A Hellblaze Belt is a type of belt.
You must be at least level 66 to craft and use the hellblaze belt.
The Hellblaze Belt increases your maximum blood by 45.
The Hellblaze Belt increases your chance to hit by 3%.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Hellblaze Belt:
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Belt.
- Backdraft: The backdraft proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Backdraft is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Belt.
- Terrorbane: The terrorbane proc always adds additional damage to an abominable creature. Terrorbane is activated whenever an abominable creature is damaged. Terrorbane is a level 2 proc on a Hellblaze Belt.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
A Hellblaze Belt belt can be combined with the following item to form the set Hellblaze Armour:
- 10 x Weathered moss
- 20 x Broken fangs
- 1 x Demon horn
- 100 x Hell cloth
- 50 x Fel leather
- 100 x Admit One Ticket
You cannot trade or give a Hellblaze Belt to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Hellblaze Belt.
You cannot remove a Hellblaze Belt from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellblaze belt belt was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: