|Bound fire hammer-style weapon|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 2|
|Proc:||Fireball level 2|
|Proc:||Heroism level 2|
|Proc:||Combustion level 1|
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here"
— William Shakespeare
The hell chain increases your chance to hit by 2%.
The hell chain increases your chance to critically hit by 2%.
You must be at least level 30 to craft and use the hell chain.
The hell chain has the ability to inflict between 25 and 35 fire damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
The hell chain has the following procs associated with it:
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on hell chain.
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 2 proc on hell chain.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 2 proc on hell chain.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 2 proc on hell chain.
- Combustion: Combustion is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Combustion is a level 1 proc on hell chain.
To craft the hell chain you must collect the following materials:
- 10 x broken fangs
- 1 x Blooming life
- 10 x Bones
- 1 x Hell cube
- 2 x Necronomicon pages
- 100 x Admit One Ticket
- 30 x Hell cloth
- 40 x Devil steel
You cannot trade or give the hell chain to another player.
You cannot disenchant the hell chain.
You cannot remove a hell chain from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hell chain was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: