The headless horseman was once a Hessian noble who was beheaded in battle. His thirst for revenge is so big that he defied death and now rides through to Field of the dead to bring the same fate to his opponents that he has suffered.
|A headless horseman is an undead creature.|
The level of the headless horseman varies based on your own level in the game.
Depending on your level, the headless horseman will behave like a slightly stronger than normal level 3, level 13, level 23, etc. creature.
|Your vampire's level||Headless horseman's level|
The headless horseman can inflict physical damage on an opponent.
The headless horseman occasionally has the following procs available to use against you or on its own behalf:
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
Initially, you could only encounter the headless horseman creature in the field of the dead.
Vanquish a headless horseman in battle, and you may occasionally discover that one or more of the following items have been left behind:
- 28 October 2010: The headless horseman was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: