|Proc:||Berserk level 1|
|Proc:||Blur level 5|
|Proc:||Brainblast level 1|
|Proc:||Devastate level 1|
|Proc:||Grounding level 5|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 5|
|Proc:||Necrosis level 6|
|Proc:||Psychic scream level 1|
|Proc:||Resilience level 5|
The Gossoths were created by the Elder Things. Being amorphous, they could take on any shape needed, making them very versatile within their aquatic environment. Though able to "understand" the Elder Things' language, they had no real consciousness and were controlled through hypnotic suggestion.
|A gossoth is a demonic creature.|
The gossoth's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Gossoth's level|
Defeating 40 gossoths earns one talent point.
The gossoth can inflict psychic damage on its opponent.
The gossoth may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent. Berserk is a level 1 proc on a gossoth.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 5 proc on a gossoth.
- Brainblast: The brainblast proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal additional psychic damage against an opponent. Brainblast is a level 1 proc on a gossoth.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Devastate: The devastate proc is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major physical damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Devastate is a level 1 proc on a gossoth.
- Grounding: The grounding proc is a defensive buff that always removes part of the total electric damage inflicted by an opponent. Grounding is a level 5 proc on a gossoth.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 5 proc on a gossoth.
- Necrosis: The necrosis proc is an offensive buff that interferes with an opponent's ability to heal when it receives damage. Necrosis is a level 6 proc on a gossoth.
- Psychic scream: Psychic scream is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major psychic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Psychic scream is a level 1 proc on a gossoth.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 5 proc on a gossoth.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
The gossoth can be summoned to a battle as a servant of any coven boss.
You can only encounter a gossoth in:
Vanquish a gossoth in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind as loot:
- 9 May 2011: The gossoth was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: