|Bound head armor|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Coldsnap level 4|
|Proc:||Freeze level 3|
|Proc:||Heroism level 3|
|Proc:||Ice level 5|
|Proc:||Iceblast level 6|
|Crafting|| 100,000 credits |
50 Blood sapphires
200 Blood badges
He could melt glaciers with that smile. End wars. Resolve the national debt crisis.
— Kristen Proby
A Glacial Gaze is a type of head armor.
You must be at least level 141 to craft and use the glacial gaze.
The Glacial Gaze increase your maximum blood by 300.
Sockets and gems
The Glacial Gaze has a total of three sockets for gems:
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Glacial Gaze:
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on a Glacial Gaze.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Coldsnap: The coldsnap proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major ice damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Coldsnap is a level 4 proc on a Glacial Gaze.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Freeze is a level 3 proc on a Glacial Gaze.
- Ice: The ice proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to deal periodic ice damage against a frozen target. Ice is a level 5 proc on a Glacial Gaze.
- Iceblast: The iceblast proc deals extra direct ice damage against an opponent whenever any damage is dealt against that opponent. Iceblast is a level 6 proc on a Glacial Gaze.
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses.Heroism is a level 3 proc on a Glacial Gaze.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
A Glacial Gaze head armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Soul of the Glacier:
|Hand armor||Glacial Gauntlets|
- 25 x Frozen tears
- 150 x Hell cloth
- 150 x Devil steel
- 10 x Brain matter
- 1 x Ice-tempered soulsteel
- 5 x Savage leather
- 10 x Corals
- 10 x Golden papyrus scrolls
- 12 x Crystal skull crafting materials
- 1 x Holy cube
You cannot trade or give a Glacial Gaze to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Glacial Gaze.
You cannot remove a Glacial Gaze from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 19 December 2016: The glacial gaze head armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: