|Bound hand armor|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 4|
|Proc:||Freeze level 4|
|Proc:||Frostbite level 8|
|Proc:||Frostfist level 6|
|Proc:||Heal level 4|
|Proc:||Heroism level 3|
|Crafting|| 100,000 credits |
50 Blood sapphires
200 Blood badges
It's like boxing a glacier. Enjoy that metaphor, by the way, because your grandchildren will have no idea what a glacier is.
— Stephen Colbert
A pair of Glacial Gauntlets is a type of hand armor.
You must be at least level 141 to craft and use the glacial gauntlets.
The Glacial Gauntlets increase your maximum blood by 240.
You can inscribe a pair of Glacial Gauntlets with any of the doom inscriptions for hand armor. The doom inscriptions are all offensive buffs that cause an opponent to take additional damage from a particular type of damage.
Sockets and gems
The Glacial Gauntlets has a total of three sockets for gems:
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a pair of Glacial Gauntlets:
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 4 proc on a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Freeze is a level 4 proc on a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
- Frostbite: The frostbite proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal periodic ice damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Frostbite is a level 8 proc on a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
- Frostfist: The frostfist proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal ice damage against a frozen opponent. Frostfist is a level 6 proc on a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 4 proc on a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses.Heroism is a level 3 proc on a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Winter prison: The winter prison proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to stun a frozen opponent.
A pair of Glacial Gauntlets hand armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Soul of the Glacier:
|Head armor||Glacial Gaze|
- 100 x Bones
- 150 x Fel leather
- 150 x Devil steel
- 10 x Liquid metal
- 1 x Blue gryphon feather
- 10 x Savage leather
- 10 x Cold iron
- 20 x Sea shells
- 10 x Mystic spellcircles
- 1 x Parasite
You cannot trade or give a pair of Glacial Gauntlets to another player.
You cannot disenchant a pair of Glacial Gauntlets.
You cannot remove a pair of Glacial Gauntlets from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 19 December 2016: The glacial gauntlets hand armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: