|Proc:||Fireward level 5|
|Proc:||Freeze level 2|
|Proc:||Heroism level 2|
|Proc:||Whiteout level 4|
I had always been led to believe that ageing was a slow and gradual process, the creep of a glacier. Now I realize that it happens in a rush, like snow falling off a roof.
— David Nicholls
A Glacial Belt is a type of head armor.
You must be at least level 141 to craft and use the Glacial Belt.
The Glacial Belt increases your maximum blood by 65.
The Glacial Belt increases your chance to hit by 3%.
The Glacial Belt increases your chance to critically hit by 3%.
The Glacial Belt increases the proc chance of your chain attack by 2%.
Sockets and gems
The Glacial Belt has a total of two sockets for gems:
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Glacial Belt:
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent.Fireward is a level 5 proc on a Glacial Belt.
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage.Freeze is a level 2 proc on a Glacial Belt.
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses.Heroism is a level 2 proc on a Glacial Belt.
- Whiteout: The whiteout proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major ice damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Whiteout is a level 4 proc on a Glacial Belt.
A Glacial Belt hand armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Soul of the Glacier:
|Hand armor||Glacial Gauntlets|
|Head armor||Glacial Gaze|
- 100 x Hell cloth
- 200 x Devil steel
- 10 x Sapphire
- 10 x Icy waste crystal
- 1 x Unique snowflake
- 10 x Savage leather
- 10 x Corals
- 1 x Pure water
- 10 x Golden papyrus scroll
- 1 x Shadow cube
You cannot trade or give a Glacial Belt to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Glacial Belt.
You cannot remove a Glacial Belt from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 18 December 2017: The Glacial Belt belt was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: