Just as the scorpions, the cobras in the dust devil desert are much bigger than their normal counterparts. Their venom is lethal even in small doses and is a highly coveted ingredient for some toxic mixtures.
|A giant cobra is a bestial creature.|
The giant cobra can inflict toxic damage on its opponent.
The giant cobra may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent.
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle.
- Confuse: The confuse proc is a disruptive buff that is gained at the beginning of combat and reduces an opponent's chances of hitting its target for the entire battle.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent.
- Outbreak: Outbreak is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major toxic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
You can encounter the giant cobra in:
Vanquish a giant cobra in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 16 November 2010: The giant cobra was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: