|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Grounding level 2|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 2|
|Proc:||Resilience level 3|
This loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven.
Secretly... secretly... .
— The Phantom
The gargoyle breastplate increases your maximum blood by 190 when you have the gargoyle breastplate in your active setup.
Sockets and gems
A gargoyle breastplate has a total of one socket for gems:
The gargoyle breastplate chest armor can absorb between 28 and 36 damage in each round of a battle.
The gargoyle breastplate chest armor has the following procs associated with it:
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Grounding: The grounding proc is a defensive buff that always removes part of the total electric damage inflicted by an opponent. Grounding is a level 2 proc on gargoyle breastplate.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 2 proc on gargoyle breastplate.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 3 proc on gargoyle breastplate.
To craft the gargoyle breastplate you must collect and deliver to the Banshee the following:
You cannot trade or give a gargoyle breastplate to another player.
You can disenchant article= a gargoyle breastplate.
You can expect to receive between 25 and 35 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy article= a gargoyle breastplate.
- 4 February 2011: The gargoyle breastplate armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: