|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
|Proc:||Black hole level 5|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Nightfall level 7|
|Proc:||Shadowcurse level 2|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Damnation level 5|
|Proc:||Condemnation level 4|
|Proc:||Heal level 4|
|Proc:||Shadowcrush level 5|
If all else perished, and he remained,
I should still continue to be;
and if all else remained, and he were annihilated,
the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
— Emily Brontë
Galactic Annihilator is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 150 to use the galactic annihilator.
Galactic Annihilator increases your maximum blood by 350.
Galactic Annihilator increases your weapon damage by 10.
Galactic Annihilator increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 5%.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the galactic annihilator:
- Blacken: The blacken proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to apply the doomed status effect on an opponent.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Black hole: The black hole proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major shadow damage against a doomed opponent. Black hole is a level 5 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Nightfall: The nightfall proc is an offensive buff that is activated when damage is caused to an opponent. Nightfall then causes additional shadow damage to that opponent. Nightfall is a level 7 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Shadowcurse: The shadowcurse proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from shadow weapons and other sources of shadow damage. Shadowcurse is a level 2 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 3 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Damnation: The damnation proc is a direct damage proc that deals additional shadow damage against an opponent each time it is damaged. Damnation is a level 5 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Condemnation: The condemnation proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major shadow damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Condemnation is a level 4 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 4 proc on a galactic annihilator.
- Shadowcrush: The shadowcrush proc gives a chance to deliver shadow damage against a doomed opponent. Shadowcrush is a level 5 proc on a galactic annihilator.
You must craft the galactic annihilator with the assistance of the Quartermaster, the local merchant in the Vangoth castle.
||Icy waste crystal|
||Essence of the lost one|
||Jet black jewel|
You cannot trade or give the galactic annihilator to another player.
You cannot disenchant the galactic annihilator.
You cannot remove the galactic annihilator from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Galactic Annihilator was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: