|Bound electric hammer-style weapon|
|Proc:||Discharge level 1|
|Proc:||Shock level 2|
|Proc:||Silver bullets level 1|
|Proc:||Terrorbane level 1|
Oden! Guide our ships
Our axes, spears and swords
Guide us through storms that whip
And in brutal war!
— Amon Amarth
The götterdämmerung increases your chances of hitting an opponent by 1%.
The götterdämmerung also increases your chances of making a critical hit on an opponent by 2%.
Sockets and gems
A götterdämmerung has a total of one socket for gems:
The götterdämmerung has the ability to inflict between 17 and 24 electric damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
The götterdämmerung has the following procs associated with it:
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Discharge: The discharge proc gives a chance to deal direct electric damage against an opponent. Discharge is a level 1 proc on götterdämmerung.
- Shock: The shock proc is a damage over time offensive buff that is activated each time damage is inflicted on an opponent. The shock proc then inflicts a small amount of additional electric damage on the opponent. Shock is a level 2 proc on götterdämmerung.
- Silver bullets: The silver bullets proc does additional ballistic burst damage to lycanthrope creatures. Silver bullets is a level 1 proc on götterdämmerung.
- Terrorbane: The terrorbane proc always adds additional damage to an abominable creature. Terrorbane is activated whenever an abominable creature is damaged. Terrorbane is a level 1 proc on götterdämmerung.
The götterdämmerung can occasionally be left behind as loot after you defeat one of the following in battle:
The götterdämmerung is an extremely rare loot drop.
You cannot trade or give the götterdämmerung to another player.
You can disenchant the götterdämmerung.
You can expect to receive between 40 and 70 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the götterdämmerung.
- 6 August 2010: The götterdämmerung was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: