| This page is being worked on and is not yet complete. Because we use basic templates to start pages, you may see information that is irrelevant for the fury or you may know that there is important information missing. |
Please come back later to see the correct information for the fury. (Or, consider setting up a wiki-editing account for yourself and help update the information! If you have questions, just contact Elaine, the sysop — she'll be glad to get you started!)
|Status effect trigger|
You have a percentage chance of gaining the fury proc in battle.
The fury proc can be gained multiple times during a battle.
Related procs and feats
The fury proc must be gained before you can gain other procs that take advantage of the cowering status effect. Those procs include:
- Savage: The savage proc gives a chance to deal periodic physical damage against a cowering target at the beginning of a combat round.
- Gore: The gore proc gives a chance to deal additional physical burst damage to a cowering target.
- Asteroid impact: The asteroid impact proc gives a chance to deal major physical damage against a cowering target at the end of combat.
- Parry: The parry proc gives a chance to reflect one hostile weapon attack to a cowering target.
Equipment and usage info
You have a chance to gain the fury proc in battle when you include one or more of the following items in your setup:
|Item||Type||Level req'd||Fury level|
|Behemoth coffin||Coffin||Level 125||–|
|Bloodstone Sigil||Accessory||Level 121||–|
|Gargantuan anaconda||Mount||Level 125||–|
|Granite bones||Body modification||Level 101||–|
|Hyperion glaive||Weapon||Level 130||–|
|Jason's armor||Chest armor||Level 145||–|
|Jinxed fang necklace||Accessory||Level 46||–|
|Large fangs||Body modification||Level 61||–|
|Sharp claws||Body modification||Level 11||–|
|Undead axeman||Servant||Level 11||–|
Increasing the chance to gain fury
If you have the following items in your setup you have an increased chance of gaining the fury proc in battle:
|Item||Type||Level req'd||Increases chance by|
The fury proc may be gained in battle by the following creatures:
The fury proc may be gained in battle by the following epic bosses:
The fury proc can be gained by any coven boss during any battle.
- 17 April 2014: The fury proc was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: