|Bound head armor|
|Proc:||Coldsnap level 2|
|Proc:||Freeze level 1|
|Proc:||Heroism level 1|
|Proc:||Ice level 2|
|Proc:||Iceblast level 2|
|Crafting|| 2,000 credits |
10 Blood sapphires
Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don't freeze up.
— Thomas Wolfe
A Freezing Gaze is a type of head armor.
You must be at least level 31 to craft and use the freezing gaze.
The Freezing Gaze increase your maximum blood by 40.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Freezing Gaze:
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Freeze is a level 1 proc on a Freezing Gaze.
- Ice: The ice proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to deal periodic ice damage against a frozen target. Ice is a level 2 proc on a Freezing Gaze.
- Iceblast: The iceblast proc deals extra direct ice damage against an opponent whenever any damage is dealt against that opponent. Iceblast is a level 2 proc on a Freezing Gaze.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses.Heroism is a level 1 proc on a Freezing Gaze.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
A Freezing Gaze head armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Frozen Time:
|Hand armor||Freezing Gauntlets|
You cannot trade or give a Freezing Gaze to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Freezing Gaze.
You cannot remove a Freezing Gaze from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 19 December 2016: The Freezing Gaze head armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: