|Bound hand armor|
|Proc:||Freeze level 1|
|Proc:||Frostbite level 3|
|Proc:||Frostfist level 2|
|Proc:||Heroism level 1|
|Crafting|| 2,000 credits |
10 Blood sapphires
Her hands were freezing, just like they always were, so I warmed them, Just like I always did.
— Gayle Forman
A pair of Freezing Gauntlets is a type of hand armor.
You must be at least level 31 to craft and use the freezing gauntlets.
The Freezing Gauntlets increase your maximum blood by 40.
You can inscribe a pair of Freezing Gauntlets with any of the doom inscriptions for hand armor. The doom inscriptions are all offensive buffs that cause an opponent to take additional damage from a particular type of damage.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a pair of Freezing Gauntlets:
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Freeze is a level 1 proc on a pair of Freezing Gauntlets.
- Frostbite: The frostbite proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal periodic ice damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Frostbite is a level 3 proc on a pair of Freezing Gauntlets.
- Frostfist: The frostfist proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal ice damage against a frozen opponent. Frostfist is a level 2 proc on a pair of Freezing Gauntlets.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses.Heroism is a level 1 proc on a pair of Freezing Gauntlets.
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
A pair of Freezing Gauntlets hand armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Frozen Time:
|Head armor||Freezing Gaze|
You cannot trade or give a pair of Freezing Gauntlets to another player.
You cannot disenchant a pair of Freezing Gauntlets.
You cannot remove a pair of Freezing Gauntlets from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 19 December 2016: The freezing gauntlets hand armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: