|Proc:||Fireward level 1|
|Proc:||Freeze level 1|
|Proc:||Heroism level 1|
|Proc:||Whiteout level 2|
Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don't freeze up.
— Thomas Wolfe
A Freezing Belt is a type of belt.
You must be at least level 31 to craft and use the Freezing Belt.
The Freezing Belt increases your maximum blood by 25.
The Freezing Belt increases your chance to hit by 1%.
The Freezing Belt increases your chance to critically hit by 1%.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Freezing Belt:
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent.Fireward is a level 1 proc on a Freezing Belt.
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage.Freeze is a level 1 proc on a Freezing Belt.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses.Heroism is a level 1 proc on a Freezing Belt.
- Whiteout: The whiteout proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major ice damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Whiteout is a level 2 proc on a Freezing Belt.
A Freezing Belt belt can be combined with the following item to form the set Frozen Time:
|Hand armor||Freezing Gauntlets|
|Head armor||Freezing Gaze|
You cannot trade or give a Freezing Belt to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Freezing Belt.
You cannot remove a Freezing Belt from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 18 December 2017: The Freezing Belt belt was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: