Some elements are living fire. They can release bursts of flame at will, but are vulnerable to any kind of frost magic.
|an fire elemental is a or an ethereal creature.|
The fire elemental can inflict fire damage on its opponent.
The fire elemental is associated with the following procs:
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 2 proc on fire elemental.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 3 proc on fire elemental.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 10 proc on fire elemental.
- Grounding: The grounding proc is a defensive buff that always removes part of the total electric damage inflicted by an opponent. Grounding is a level 2 proc on fire elemental.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 4 proc on fire elemental.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 5 proc on fire elemental.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 2 proc on fire elemental.
The fire elemental is vulnerable to ice sources.
The Fire elemental takes additional damage from ice sources at the following rate, depending on the vulnerability proc's level:
Additional damage: Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 +10% +20% +30% +40% +50%
The fire elemental can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
- Cinder imps — (1–3 per battle)
You may encounter the fire elemental in:
Vanquish a fire elemental in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 6 September 2010: The fire elemental was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: