Fire damage can be delivered in multiple ways against an opponent:
You have many different resources that can help inflict fire damage on an opponent or protect against fire damage from an opponent.
Among the weapons that can inflict fire damage on an opponent are:
- For players at level 70 and above
- For players at level 90 and above
- For players at level 96 and above
Among the pieces of armor that can help protect against fire damage are:
Among the mounts that can occasionally inflict fire damage on an opponent are:
Among the servants that can inflict fire damage on an opponent are:
Among the sets that can gain one of the fire damage procs as a bonus are:
Among the vampiric powers that inflict fire damage on an opponent are:
Among the feats that inflict fire damage against an opponent are:
- Empowered blaze: The empowered blaze feat inflicts additional fire burst damage against abominable creatures.
- Empowered fireball: The empowered fireball feat always inflicts a large amount of fire damage on an opponent.
- Empowered incinerate: The empowered incinerate feat inflicts a large amount of fire damage over time on an opponent.
Among the procs that can inflict fire damage on an opponent are:
- Blaze: The blaze proc is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal additional fire burst damage to abominable creatures.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent.
- Firecurse: Firecurse causes an opponent to take additional damage from fire weapons and other sources of fire damage.
- Hellfire blaze: The hellfire blaze proc gives a chance of inflicting additional fire damage at the beginning of a battle.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent.
- Combustion: Combustion is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage.
- Infernal charge: The infernal charge proc is occasionally activated at the beginning of battle. When active, infernal charge deals fire damage over time against an opponent.
- Burning embers: The burning embers proc gives a chance to deal additional fire damage over time against abominable creatures.
Among the procs that can specifically protect against fire damage dealt by an opponent are:
Among the creatures that can inflict fire damage on your vampire are:
Among the creatures that can inflict fire damage on your vampire in special event and portal locations are:
Among the bosses that can inflict fire damage against your vampire are:
Among the creatures that are particularly vulnerable to fire damage are:
- 1 June 2010: Fire damage was part of the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: