Eye of the hunter
|Eye of the hunter|
|Proc:||Barrage level 3|
|Proc:||Hail of bullets level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 4|
|Proc:||Precision level 3|
|Proc:||True aim level 2|
A thousand years had passed since the
Eye of the Hunter last glared in the heavens.
— Dennis L. McKeirnan
Eye of the hunter is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 122 use the eye of the hunter.
The eye of the hunter increases your weapon damage by 5.
The eye of the hunter increases your chance of making a critical hit on an opponent by 5%.
Sockets and gems
A eye of the hunter has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs when the eye of the hunter is part of your active setup:
- Barrage: The barrage proc is an offensive buff that deals major ballistic damage at the beginning of the combat. Barrage is a level 3 proc on a eye of the hunter.
- Hail of bullets: The hail of bullets proc is an offensive buff that deals additional ballistic damage whenever any damage is dealt against an opponent. Hail of bullets is a level 4 proc on a eye of the hunter.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 4 proc on a eye of the hunter.
- Precision: The precision proc is an offensive buff that can add extra damage when ballistic damage is dealt against an opponent. Precision is a level 3 proc on a eye of the hunter.
- True aim: The true aim proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from ballistic sources. True aim is a level 2 proc on a eye of the hunter.
- Silent kill: The silent kill proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the hunted effect to an opponent.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
The eye of the hunter weapon can be combined with the following item to form the set Galactic hunter:
You can only receive the eye of the hunter if it is dropped for you as loot.
You cannot trade or give eye of the hunter to another player.
You cannot disenchant eye of the hunter.
You cannot remove eye of the hunter from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 8 May 2014: The eye of the hunter accessory was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: