Exploding Star Pendant
|Exploding Star Pendant|
|Proc:||Frostfist level 3|
|Proc:||Backlash level 3|
|Proc:||Heal level 3|
|Proc:||Icecurse level 3|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Crafting|| 100,000 credits |
50 Blood sapphires
Did you know that we're made up of the same matter as stars?
We are nuclear energy exploding.
— Cath Crowley
A Exploding Star Pendant increases your maximum blood by 300.
You must be at least level 101 to use the Exploding Star Pendant.
Sockets and gems
A exploding star pendant has a total of three sockets for gems:
A exploding star pendant has the following procs associated with it:
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
- Frostfist: The frostfist proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal ice damage against a frozen opponent. Frostfist is a level 3 proc on a Exploding Star Pendant.
- Backlash: The backlash proc gives a chance to cause damage against an opponent based on the damage inflicted upon the proc user in that round. Backlash is a level 3 proc on a Exploding Star Pendant.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on a Exploding Star Pendant.
- Icecurse: The icecurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from ice weapons and other sources of ice damage. Icecurse is a level 3 proc on a Exploding Star Pendant.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on a Exploding Star Pendant.
Collect the following items and deliver them to The Workshop to craft the Exploding Star Pendant accesory:
- 1 x Demon horn
- 2 x Red buttermilk
- 7 x Sapphire
- 7 x Adamantium alloy
- 20 x Alien tissue
- 2 x Blue dragonhide
- 2 x Icy wastes crystal
- 1 x Unique snowflake
- 14 x Frozen blooddrop
- 1 x Glistening Star Pendant
You cannot trade or give a exploding star pendant to another player.
You cannot disenchant a exploding star pendant.
- 17 December 2018: the Exploding Star Pendant was added in Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: