Ethereal cow queen
|Ethereal cow queen|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 2|
|Proc:||Blur level 2|
|Proc:||Manacurse level 1|
|Proc:||Manastorm level 1|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 2|
|Proc:||Netherbolt level 1|
|Proc:||Nethershock level 1|
|Proc:||Resilience level 2|
The ethereal cow queen is the ruler of the red pastures. She is benevolent in nature and well-versed in the arts of magic.
|an ethereal cow queen is a or an ethereal creature.|
The ethereal cow queen's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Ethereal cow queen's level|
The ethereal cow queen can inflict mystic damage on an opponent.
The ethereal cow queen occasionally has the following procs available to use against you or on its own behalf:
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 2 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 2 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Manacurse: The manacurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from mystic weapons and other sources of mystic damage. Manacurse is a level 1 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Manastorm: The manastorm proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional mystic damage against an opponent whenever that opponent receives any damage from any source. Manastorm is a level 1 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 2 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Netherbolt: The netherbolt proc deals additional mystic damage against an opponent whenever that opponent takes any other damage. Netherbolt is a level 1 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Nethershock: The nethershock proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal mystic damage over time (through the course of a battle) against an opponent. Nethershock is a level 1 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 2 proc for the ethereal cow queen.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
You can only encounter the ethereal cow queen in:
Vanquish a ethereal cow queen in battle, and you may occasionally discover that one or more of the following items have been left behind:
- 8 November 2010: The ethereal cow queen was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: