|Bound head armor|
|Absorbs:||8 – 9 damage|
|Proc:||Iceward level 4|
|Proc:||Infection level 3|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
|Proc:||System shock level 5|
A man either lives life as it happens to him,
meets it head-on and licks it,
or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
— Gene Roddenberry
Eridanus helmet is a bound Head armor.
You must be at least level 121 to use the eridanus helmet.
The eridanus helmet can absorb between 8 and 9 damage in each round of a battle.
Eridanus helmet increases your Maximum Blood by 250.
Eridanus helmet increases your Weapon Damage by 7.
Sockets and gems
Eridanus helmet has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the eridanus helmet:
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 4 proc on a eridanus helmet.
- Viral mutation: Viral mutation is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove one buff from an opponent that is weak-blooded. (Weak-blooded is a status effect brought on by the use of the anemia proc or the destroy blood cells feat.)
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 3 proc on a eridanus helmet.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on a eridanus helmet.
- System shock: System shock is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal toxic damage against a weak-blooded opponent at the beginning of a combat round. Weak-blooded is the adjective describing the status acquired after being hit with the anemia proc or the destroy blood cells feat and having the weak blood status effect go into effect. System shock is a level 5 proc on a eridanus helmet.
- Anemia: Anemia is an offensive proc that gives a chance to apply the weak blood status effect to an opponent.
A eridanus helmet head armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald abyss set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald abyss set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the eridanus helmet with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the eridanus helmet you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give a eridanus helmet to another player.
You cannot disenchant a eridanus helmet.
You cannot remove a eridanus helmet from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Eridanus helmet was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: