|Bound head armor|
|Absorbs:||4 – 5 damage|
|Proc:||Infection level 2|
|Proc:||Blood fever level 3|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 3|
|Proc:||Envenom level 2|
|Proc:||Iceward level 3|
A man either lives life as it happens to him,
meets it head-on and licks it,
or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
— Gene Roddenberry
Eridanus gaze is a bound Head armor.
You must be at least level 65 to use the eridanus gaze.
The eridanus gaze can absorb between 4 and 5 damage in each round of a battle.
Eridanus gaze increases your maximum blood by 75.
Eridanus gaze increases your weapon damage by 3.
Sockets and gems
Eridanus gaze has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the eridanus gaze:
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 2 proc on a eridanus gaze.
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent. Blood fever is a level 3 proc on a eridanus gaze.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 3 proc on a eridanus gaze.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent. Envenom is a level 2 proc on a eridanus gaze.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 3 proc on a eridanus gaze.
A eridanus gaze head armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald armour set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald armour set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the eridanus gaze with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the eridanus gaze you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give a eridanus gaze to another player.
You cannot disenchant a eridanus gaze.
You cannot remove a eridanus gaze from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Eridanus gaze was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: