|Bound head armor|
|Absorbs:||2 – 3 damage|
|Proc:||Iceward level 2|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 1|
|Proc:||Infection level 2|
A man either lives life as it happens to him,
meets it head-on and licks it,
or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
— Gene Roddenberry
Eridanus barbute is a bound Head armor.
You must be at least level 25 to use the eridanus barbute.
The eridanus barbute can absorb between 2 and 3 damage in each round of a battle.
Eridanus barbute increases your maximum blood by 40.
Eridanus barbute increases your weapon damage by 1.
Sockets and gems
Eridanus barbute has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the eridanus barbute:
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 2 proc on a eridanus barbute.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 1 proc on a eridanus barbute.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 2 proc on a eridanus barbute.
A eridanus barbute head armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the set Emerald guard set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald guard set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the eridanus barbute with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the eridanus barbute you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give a eridanus barbute to another player.
You cannot disenchant a eridanus barbute.
You cannot remove a eridanus barbute from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Eridanus barbute was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: