Empowered badmoon pendant
|Empowered badmoon pendant|
|Proc:||Frostfist level 3|
|Proc:||Icecurse level 2|
Don't go around tonight,
well it's bound to take your life ,
there's a bad moon on the rise,
don't go around tonight .. .
— Creedence Clearwater Revival
Empowered Badmoon pendant is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 85 to use the empowered badmoon pendant.
Empowered Badmoon pendant increases the proc chance of your "Lifeleech" by 3%.
Empowered Badmoon pendant increases your maximum blood by 200.
Sockets and gems
Empowered Badmoon pendant has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the empowered badmoon pendant:
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Frostfist: The frostfist proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal ice damage against a frozen opponent. Frostfist is a level 3 proc on a empowered badmoon pendant.
- Icecurse: The icecurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from ice weapons and other sources of ice damage. Icecurse is a level 2 proc on a empowered badmoon pendant.
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
You must craft the empowered badmoon pendant with the assistance of the Crazy hermit.
To craft the empowered badmoon pendant you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Infused badmoon pendant|
You cannot trade or give a empowered badmoon pendant to another player.
You cannot disenchant a empowered badmoon pendant.
You cannot remove a empowered badmoon pendant from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Empowered Badmoon pendant was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: