Double crescent axe
|Double crescent axe|
|Bound physical axe-type weapon|
|Proc:||Berserk level 3|
|Proc:||Devastate level 1|
|Proc:||Necrobane level 2|
|Proc:||Rend level 3|
I found it! The seventh symbol! We're going home.
— Daniel Jackson
The double crescent axe increases your chance of hitting your opponent by 2%.
The double crescent axe also increases your chance of making a critical hit on your opponent by 4%.
Sockets and gems
A double crescent axe has a total of one socket for gems:
The double crescent axe has the ability to deal between 35 and 55 physical damage against an opponent in each round of a battle.
The double crescent axe has the following procs associated with it:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent. Berserk is a level 3 proc on double crescent axe.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Devastate: The devastate proc is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major physical damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Devastate is a level 1 proc on double crescent axe.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Necrobane: The necrobane proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of damage done against undead creatures. Necrobane is a level 2 proc on double crescent axe.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 3 proc on double crescent axe.
To craft the double crescent axe you must collect and deliver to the cultist of Seth the following:
You cannot trade or give the double crescent axe to another player.
You can disenchant the double crescent axe.
You can expect to receive between xx and yy blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the double crescent axe.
- 17 November 2010: The double crescent axe was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: