Doomed ship in a Bottle
|Doomed ship in a Bottle|
|Proc:||Paranoia level 2|
|Proc:||Nerves of steel level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
|Proc:||Deathtouch level 1|
|Proc:||Demonbane level 3|
|Proc:||Psionic blast level 3|
|Proc:||Nightward level 4|
|Proc:||Necrobane level 3|
|Proc:||Focused mind level 3|
|Cost:||150 blood sapphires|
Sometimes the storm winds blow so strong
a man has no choice but to furl his sails.
— George R.R. Martin
Doomed Ship in a Bottle is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 100 to use the doomed ship in a bottle.
Doomed Ship in a Bottle increases your maximum blood by 200.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the doomed ship in a bottle:
- Paranoia: The paranoia proc is an offensive proc that causes the opponent to take extra damage from psychic sources. Paranoia is a level 2 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage. Nerves of steel is a level 4 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 3 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Deathtouch: The deathtouch proc gives a chance to kill the opponent. Deathtouch is a level 1 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Induce terror: The induce terror proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the hypnotized effect to an opponent.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Demonbane: The demonbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the amount of damage done against demonic creatures in battle. Demonbane is a level 3 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Psionic blast: The psionic blast proc gives a chance to deal additional psychic burst damage to a hypnotized target. Psionic blast is a level 3 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 4 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Necrobane: The necrobane proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of damage done against undead creatures. Necrobane is a level 3 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
- Focused mind: The focused mind proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional psychic damage against an opponent whenever that opponent receives any damage from any source. Focused mind is a level 3 proc on a doomed ship in a bottle.
You must craft the doomed ship in a bottle with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the doomed ship in a bottle you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
||Cursed ship in a bottle|
||Essence of the lost one|
You cannot trade or give the doomed ship in a bottle to another player.
You cannot disenchant the doomed ship in a bottle.
You cannot remove the doomed ship in a bottle from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Doomed Ship in a Bottle was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: