Not all corpses are picked on by the vultures. Some are raised as zombies by the necrotic energies that surround the Dust devil desert.
|an desert zombie is a or an undead creature.|
The desert zombie can inflict shadow damage on its opponent.
The desert zombie may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent.
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent.
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent.
The desert zombie is particularly vulnerable to holy damage.
The desert zombie can be summoned to a battle as a servant:
You can encounter the desert zombie in:
Vanquish a desert zombie in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 17 November 2010: The desert zombie was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: