Demonicows are the original dwellers of the Red pastures. They are exactly what their name suggests, a mixture of a demon and a cow. They are brutal warriors and crush many a vampire within seconds.
|a demonicow is a or an demonic creature.|
The demonicow's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Demonicow's level|
The demonicow can inflict fire damage on an opponent.
The demonicow occasionally has the following procs available to use against you or on its own behalf:
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 1 proc on demonicow.
- Firecurse: Firecurse causes an opponent to take additional damage from fire weapons and other sources of fire damage. Firecurse is a level 1 proc on demonicow.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 1 proc on demonicow.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 1 proc on demonicow.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 1 proc on demonicow.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 1 proc on demonicow.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
The demonicow is vulnerable to holy weapons and other sources of holy damage.
You can encounter the demonicow in:
Vanquish a demonicow in battle, and you may occasionally discover that one or more of the following items have been left behind:
- 8 November 2010: The demonicow was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: