Creatures and bosses
Among the demonic creatures you will find in Chronicles of Blood are:
The demonic creatures in Chronicles of Blood's special event and portal locations are:
The demonic epic bosses in Chronicles of Blood are:
Any coven boss can be demonic.
Opposing the demonics
Among the procs that can inflict particular damage on demonic creatures or that can help defend against damage inflicted by demonic creatures are:
- Banish: The banish proc gives a chance to deal holy damage over time against demonic creatures.
- Cleanse: The cleanse proc gives a chance to deal additional holy burst damage to demonic creatures.
- Demonbane: The demonbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the amount of damage done against demonic creatures in battle.
- Demonward: The demonward proc is a defensive buff that can decrease the amount of damage you would otherwise take from demonic creatures during a battle.
The feat that inflicts damage when used against demonic creatures is:
The glyph of banishment has procs that specifically target demonic creatures.
You must kill demonic creatures to level up the glyph of banishment:
|Glyph of banishment||Level|| No. of hunts
to next level
|Total no. of hunts|
|Glyph of banishment||0 1||500 demonic creatures||500 demonic creatures|
|1 2||500 demonic creatures||1000 demonic creatures|
|2 3||1000 demonic creatures||2000 demonic creatures|
The vampiric powers that specifically target demonic creatures are:
Using the feats, procs and glyph against demonic creatures
See the individual feat and proc pages to find the equipment that use each of them and the levels of damage or protection that the feats and procs provide.
- 1 June 2010: Demonic creatures were included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: