|Proc:||Bloodward level 3|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 3|
|Proc:||Soul crush level 3|
I wear my sunglasses at night,
so I can so I can,
watch you weave then breathe your story lines.
— Corey Hart
Daywalker shades is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 90 and have at least 20 constitution points to use the daywalker shades.
Daywalker shades increases your maximum blood by 200.
Daywalker shades increases your bloodlust by 18.
Daywalker shades increases your chance to hit by 3%.
Daywalker shades increases your chance to critically hit by 3%.
Daywalker shades increases your coolness by 2.
Sockets and gems
a pair of Daywalker shades has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the daywalker shades:
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 3 proc on a daywalker shades.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 3 proc on a daywalker shades.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Soul crush: The soul crush proc gives a chance to deal irresistible burst soul damage at the beginning of a combat round. Soul crush is a level 3 proc on a daywalker shades.
You must craft the daywalker shades with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Darkcrawler caverns.
To craft the daywalker shades you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give a daywalker shades to another player.
You cannot disenchant a daywalker shades.
You cannot remove a daywalker shades from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Daywalker shades was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: