|Deals shadow damage|
Darkcrawler mudsliders live near freshwater lakes and regulate the water supplies to the many underground darkcrawler colonies. They also have a kind of nursing role in that they help injured darkcrawlers to heal faster, however if they deem them to be too injured they won’t hesitate to kill and eat them. So always be very cautious when you find freshwater lakes in the Darkcrawler caverns; you might never know if a darkcrawler mudslider is lurking beneath the water surface.
|Darkcrawler mudslider is a abominable creature.|
Darkcrawler mudslider can inflict shadow damage on its opponent.
Darkcrawler mudslider may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent.
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent.
- Regeneration: Regeneration is a defensive buff that gives a chance to increase (heal) blood throughout the course of the battle.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent.
- Disrupt: The disrupt proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove a buff from the opposing player in every combat round.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent.
- Revert: The revert proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to remove a status effect that has been applied by an opponent.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP.
- Flourish: The flourish proc is a defensive proc that removes one instance of the necrosis proc per level from an opponent.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players.
- Condemnation: The condemnation proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major shadow damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat.
Darkcrawler mudslider does not have any servants.
You can only encounter darkcrawler mudslider in the Darkcrawler caves.
Vanquish darkcrawler mudslider in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind as loot:
- Darkcrawler mudslider was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: