|Bound hand armor|
|Absorbs:||5 – 6 damage|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Nightward level 3|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 2|
|Proc:||Blur level 3|
|Proc:||Infection level 3|
Icarus did not survive his fall.
We can only hope Daedalus fares better.
— Michael J. Martinez
Daedalus gauntlets is a bound Hand armor.
You must be at least level 75 to use the daedalus gauntlets.
The daedalus gauntlets can absorb between 5 and 6 damage in each round of a battle.
Daedalus gauntlets increases your maximum blood by 70.
Daedalus gauntlets increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 2%.
Sockets and gems
Daedalus gauntlets has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the daedalus gauntlets:
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on a daedalus gauntlets.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 3 proc on a daedalus gauntlets.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 2 proc on a daedalus gauntlets.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 3 proc on a daedalus gauntlets.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 3 proc on a daedalus gauntlets.
A pair of daedalus gauntlets hand armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald armour set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald armour set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the daedalus gauntlets with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the daedalus gauntlets you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give the daedalus gauntlets to another player.
You cannot disenchant the daedalus gauntlets.
You cannot remove the daedalus gauntlets from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Daedalus gauntlets was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: