|Bound hand armor|
|Absorbs:||5 – 6 damage|
|Proc:||Nightward level 2|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 1|
|Proc:||Blur level 2|
|Proc:||Infection level 2|
Icarus did not survive his fall.
We can only hope Daedalus fares better.
— Michael J. Martinez
Daedalus bracers is a bound Hand armor.
You must be at least level 35 to use the daedalus bracers.
The daedalus bracers can absorb between 5 and 6 damage in each round of a battle.
Daedalus bracers increases your maximum blood by 45.
Daedalus bracers increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 2%.
Sockets and gems
Daedalus bracers has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the daedalus bracers:
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 2 proc on a daedalus bracers.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 1 proc on a daedalus bracers.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 2 proc on a daedalus bracers.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 2 proc on a daedalus bracers.
A pair of daedalus bracers hand armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald guard set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald guard set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the daedalus bracers with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the daedalus bracers you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give the daedalus bracers to another player.
You cannot disenchant the daedalus bracers.
You cannot remove the daedalus bracers from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Daedalus bracers was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: