Customized sniper scope
|Customized sniper scope|
|Proc:||Snipershot level 2|
|Proc:||Precision level 3|
|Proc:||True aim level 1|
Private Pyle, you are definitely born again hard.
Hell, I may even allow you to serve as a rifleman in my beloved Corps.
— Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Customized sniper scope is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 75 and have at least 38 control points to use the customized sniper scope.
Customized sniper scope increases your hit chance by 1%.
Customized sniper scope increases your maximum blood by 100.
Sockets and gems
Customized sniper scope has a total of one socket for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the customized sniper scope:
- Snipershot: The snipershot proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal additional ballistic burst damage to a hunted target. Snipershot is a level 2 proc on a customized sniper scope.
- Precision: The precision proc is an offensive buff that can add extra damage when ballistic damage is dealt against an opponent. Precision is a level 3 proc on a customized sniper scope.
- True aim: The true aim proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from ballistic sources. True aim is a level 1 proc on a customized sniper scope.
- Silent kill: The silent kill proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the hunted effect to an opponent.
A customized sniper scope accessory can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the set Mark of the sniper:
You must craft the customized sniper scope with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Darkcrawler caverns.
To craft the customized sniper scope you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give a customized sniper scope to another player.
You cannot disenchant a customized sniper scope.
You cannot remove a customized sniper scope from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Customized sniper scope was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: