|Bestial epic boss|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 2|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 10|
|Proc:||Necrosis level 5|
You are fighting Cu sith.
The Cù sìth is an enormous, otherworldly hound, said to haunt the Scottish Highlands. Roughly the size of a cow or large calf, the Cù sìth was said to be dark green in color with shaggy fur and a long braided or curled tail. In Irish mythology the Cù sìth was said to be an immense, coal black hound with glowing or flaming eyes. The Cù sìth was feared as a harbinger of death and would appear to bear away the soul of a person to the afterlife (similar to the manner of the Grim Reaper).
According to legend, the creature was capable of hunting silently, but would occasionally let out three terrifying barks that could be heard for long distances, including by ships at sea. This was said to be a warning to farmers to lock up their women, lest the beast abduct them and take them to a fairy mound to supply milk for fairy children.
|Cu sith is a bestial epic boss.|
The cu sith can inflict toxic damage on its opponent.
The cu sith epic boss may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent. Blood fever is a level n proc on a cu sith.
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 2 proc on a cu sith.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent. Envenom is a level n proc on a cu sith.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 10 proc on a cu sith.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level n proc on a cu sith.
- Necrosis: The necrosis proc is an offensive buff that interferes with an opponent's ability to heal when it receives damage. Necrosis is a level 5 proc on a cu sith.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
The cu sith epic boss can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
You will only encounter a cu sith epic boss in:
Vanquish a cu sith epic boss in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 3 March 2011: The cu sith epic boss was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: