Cross of the redeemed
|Cross of the redeemed|
|Bound holy missile-type weapon|
|Proc:||Blood infusion level 3|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 4|
|Proc:||Heal level 3|
|Proc:||Heroism level 2|
|Proc:||Judgment level 2|
|Proc:||Remorse level 4|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 1|
|Cost:||1,200 blood badges|
Flesh and bone.
By the telephone.
Lift up the receiver.
I'll make you a believer.
— Depeche Mode
The cross of the redeemed is a weapon.
The cross of the redeemed increases your chance of hitting an opponent by 4%.
The cross of the redeemed also increases your chance of making a critical hit on an opponent by 3%.
Sockets and gems
A cross of the redeemed has a total of two sockets for gems:
The cross of the redeemed has the ability to inflict between 43 and 60 holy damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
The cross of the redeemed has the following procs associated with it:
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle. Blood infusion is a level 3 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
- Brothers-in-arms: The brothers-in-arms proc gives a chance to assist another vampire in a coven boss fight.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 4 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 2 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
- Judgment: The judgment proc gives a chance to deal major holy damage at the beginning of a battle. Judgment is a level 2 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
- Remorse: The remorse proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to deal holy damage over time against an opponent. Remorse is a level 4 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 1 proc on a cross of the redeemed.
You cannot trade or give a cross of the redeemed to another player.
You can disenchant a cross of the redeemed.
You can expect to receive between (unknown) and (unknown) blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy a cross of the redeemed.
You might also be interested in looking at: