Credits is the primary in-game currency.
You can earn credits by:
You can spend credits on:
- purchasing blood pearls from Coraline, the Club noir merchant
- purchasing glyphs, magical items that allow you to travel to certain portal locations, armor, weapons, mounts, or accessories from Coraline or one of the other merchants (these purchases many also require victory points, blood sapphires, or blood badges to be finalized;
- trading with other players.
Items that affect your credits balance
If you need to increase the number of credits you have in-game, you may want to add one or more of the following items to your setup:
|Item||Type|| Level req'd
|Glyph of generosity||Glyph||Level 1||50%|
- 1 June 2010: Credits were included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
- 10 April 2012: Credits can no longer be used to purchase items within the game.
You might also be interested in looking at: