|Creatures and bosses|
Creatures and bosses
Corrupted creatures in Chronicles of Blood include:
Limited-availability corrupted creatures
The corrupted creatures from special event and portal locations include:
Corrupted epic bosses in Chronicles of Blood include:
Any coven boss may be corrupted.
Opposing the corrupteds
Among the procs that are particularly effective against corrupted creatures or that protect you from damage inflicted by corrupted creatures are:
- Lifebane: The lifebane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the amount of damage dealt against corrupted creatures during a battle.
- Lifeward: The lifeward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you take from corrupted creatures during a battle.
- Induce despair: The induce despair proc is an offensive buff that over time causes additional shadow damage to corrupted creatures.
- Soulburn: The soulburn proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal additional shadow burst damage to corrupted creatures.
The feat that is particularly effective against corrupted creatures is:
The glyph of bloodletting has procs that specifically target corrupted creatures.
You must kill corrupted creatures to level the glyph of bloodletting up:
|Glyph of bloodletting||Level|| No. of hunts
to next level
|Total no. of hunts|
|Glyph of bloodletting||0 1||500 corrupted creatures||500 corrupted creatures|
|1 2||500 corrupted creatures||1000 corrupted creatures|
|2 3||1000 corrupted creatures||2000 corrupted creatures|
The vampiric powers that carry the feat and procs directed against corrupted creatures are:
Using the feats, procs and glyph against corrupted creatures
See the individual feat and proc pages to find the equipment that use each of them and the levels of damage or protection that the feats and procs provide.
- 1 June 2010: Corrupted creatures were included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: