| Level 19
|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Thunderbolt level 1|
|Proc:||Overload level 1|
|Proc:||Plasma blast level 1|
|Proc:||Voltaic burst level 2|
I was captured for life by chemistry and by crystals.
— Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin
Common crystal is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 19 to use the common crystal.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the common crystal:
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on a common crystal.
- Thunderbolt: The thunderbolt proc gives a chance to deal major electric damage at the beginning of a battle. Thunderbolt is a level 1 proc on a common crystal.
- Overload: The overload proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of damage done when electric damage is dealt. Overload is a level 1 proc on a common crystal.
- Plasma blast: The plasma blast proc is an end of combat proc that gives a chance to deliver major electric damage against the opponent at the end of the battle. Plasma blast is a level 1 proc on a common crystal.
- Voltaic burst: The voltaic burst proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal electric damage against a conducting target. Voltaic burst is a level 2 proc on a common crystal.
- Inductance: The inductance proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the conducting effect to an opponent.
You must craft the common crystal with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, in Darkcrawler caverns.
To craft the common crystal you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Alien power cell|
You cannot trade or give a common crystal to another player.
You cannot disenchant a common crystal.
You cannot remove a common crystal from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Common crystal was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: