|Proc:||Cow charge level 1|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 1|
|Proc:||Resilience level 4|
|Proc:||Slayer level 2|
Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said,
"I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?"
— Bill Watterson
The combat cow is a mount.
You must be at least level 5 to use the combat cow but you must be at least level 11 and have acquired the golden cowbell to be able to craft the combat cow.
The combat cow has the following procs associated with it:
- Cow charge: The cow charge proc is an offensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of a battle and deals physical damage over time against an opponent. Cow charge is a level 1 proc on combat cow.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 1 proc on combat cow.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 4 proc on combat cow.
- Slayer: The slayer proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from physical weapons and other sources of physical damage. Slayer is a level 2 proc on combat cow.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
Collect the following items to craft the combat cow:
You cannot trade or give a combat cow to another player.
You cannot disenchant a combat cow.
- 8 November 2010: The combat cow was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: