Coffin of legends
|Coffin of legends|
|Proc:||Absorb (defensive) level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 2|
|Proc:||Bloodward (defensive) level 4|
|Proc:||Heroism level 2|
|Proc:||Jinx level 5|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 3|
|Crafting|| 10,000,000 credits and |
100 blood sapphires
A legend is an old man with a cane
known for what he used to do.
I'm still doing it.
— Miles Davis
The coffin of legends is a coffin.
The coffin of legends increases your your maximum blood by 150.
The coffin of legends also increases your bloodlust by 30 when you have it armed.
You must be at least level 71 to be able to craft and use a coffin of legends.
The coffin of legends may gain one or more of the following procs during a battle:
- Absorb: The absorb proc is a defensive buff that once per combat absorbs a certain amount of damage inflicted by another player in a PvP battle. Absorb is a level 4 proc on a coffin of legends. Absorb is a defensive-use only proc on a coffin of legends. It has a chance of activating only when you are attacked in PvP play.
- Bloodward: The bloodward (defensive) proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from players who attack you. Bloodward (defensive) is only available in those defensive PvP situations and will not activate in normal PvE or PvB situations or in PvP situations in which you are the aggressor.
Bloodward is a level 2 proc on a coffin of legends.
- Jinx: The jinx proc is a strategic/disruptive proc that increases the chances that an opponent will be more susceptible to damage from an environmental proc and that also increases the chances that the user of the jinx proc will be the beneficiary of any healing-related environmental proc. Jinx is a level 5 proc on a coffin of legends.
A coffin of legends can be combined with the following item to form the set Legendary treasures:
Accessory Ring of legends
When both set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Legendary treasures page for more information about that bonus.
2x Alien power cells 150x Alien tech components 350x Alien tissues 5x Blue gryphon feather 50x Bovine leather 100x Dragonhide 300x Dream dust 5x Essence of the lost one 5x Golden gryphon feathers 5x Green gryphon feathers 10x Necronomicon pages 50x Red buttermilk 5x Red gryphon feathers 5x Red dragonscales 2x Spark of dragonflame 250x Withered dragonscales
You cannot trade or give a coffin of legends to another player.
You can disenchant a coffin of legends.
You can expect to receive between 60 and 70 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy a coffin of legends.
- 7 August 2012: An image of the coffin of legends was added to Chronicles of Blood as a teaser.
- 4 September 2012: The coffin of legends was officially added to Chronicles of Blood.
- 17 September 2013: The coffin of legends became part of the Legendary treasures set.
You might also be interested in looking at: