Coffin of eternal night
| This page is being worked on and is not yet complete. Because we use basic templates to start pages, you may see information that is irrelevant for the coffin of eternal night or you may know that there is important information missing. |
Please come back later to see the correct information for the coffin of eternal night. (Or, consider setting up a wiki-editing account for yourself and help update the information! If you have questions, just contact Elaine, the sysop — she'll be glad to get you started!)
|Coffin of eternal night|
|Vulnerability:||Holy sources level 3|
|Proc:||Black hole level 2|
|Proc:||Damnation level 1|
|Proc:||Absorb (defensive) level 5|
|Proc:||Nightfall level 2|
|Proc:||Shadowcurse level 2|
|Crafting||3,000 blood badges|
I sung of Chaos and Eternal Night,
Taught by the heav'nly Muse to venture down
The dark descent, and up to reascend..
— John Milton
The coffin of eternal night is a bound coffin.
You must be at least level 121 craft and use the coffin of eternal night.
You become more vulnerable to damage from holy sources when the coffin of eternal night is in your active setup.
The coffin of eternal night increases your maximum bloodlust by 25.
The coffin of eternal night also increases your maximum blood by 300.
The coffin of eternal night also increases your critical damage by 10%.
The coffin of eternal night also increases the chance of your condemnation proc activating by 5%.
Defensive-use only procs
The coffin of eternal night has the following defensive-use only procs associated with it. These procs will only activate when you are being attacked in a PvP battle. They will not proc in other situations.
- Absorb: The absorb proc is a defensive buff that once per combat absorbs a certain amount of damage inflicted by another player in a PvP battle. Absorb (defensive) is only available in defensive PvP battles (when another player has attacked you) and will not activate in normal PvE or PvB situations or in PvP battles in which you are the aggressor. Absorb defensive is a level 5 proc on the coffin of eternal night.
The coffin of eternal night has the following procs associated with it:
- Black hole: The black hole proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major shadow damage against a doomed opponent. Black hole is a level 2 proc on a coffin of eternal night.
- Damnation: The damnation proc is a direct damage proc that deals additional shadow damage against an opponent each time it is damaged. Damnation is a level 1 proc on a coffin of eternal night.
- Nightfall: The nightfall proc is an offensive buff that is activated when damage is caused to an opponent. Nightfall then causes additional shadow damage to that opponent. Nightfall is a level 2 proc on a coffin of eternal night.
- Shadowcurse: The shadowcurse proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from shadow weapons and other sources of shadow damage. Shadowcurse is a level 2 proc on a coffin of eternal night.
- Blacken: The blacken proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to apply the doomed status effect on an opponent.
The coffin of eternal night can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the set Devourer of souls:
You must craft the coffin of eternal night with the assistance of the Cyberlabs logistics officer, the local merchant for the Secret laboratory and blood altar.
||Golden papyrus scrolls|
You cannot trade or give a coffin of eternal night to another player.
- 8 May 2014: The coffin of eternal night was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: