Chemical warfare armor
|Chemical warfare armor|
|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Blur level 1|
|Proc:||Fireward level 1|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 2|
|Proc:||Resilience level 2|
My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away.
— Jenny McCarthy
The chemical warfare armor increases your maximum blood by 130 when you have the chemical warfare armor in your active setup.
Sockets and gems
A chemical warfare armor has a total of one socket for gems:
The chemical warfare armor can absorb between 19 and 29 damage in each round of a battle.
The chemical warfare armor has the following procs associated with it
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 1 proc on chemical warfare armor.
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 1 proc on chemical warfare armor.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 2 proc on chemical warfare armor.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 2 proc on chemical warfare armor.
The chemical warfare armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the set chemical warfare gear:
To craft chemical warfare armor you must collect and deliver to Smuggler the following:
You cannot trade or give the chemical warfare armor to another player.
You can disenchant the chemical warfare armor.
You can expect to receive between xx and yy blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the chemical warfare armor.
- 1 July 2010: The chemical warfare armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: