Book of Venomancy
|Book of Venomancy|
|Proc:||Infection level 5|
|Proc:||Outbreak level 4|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
|Proc:||Envenom level 7|
|Proc:||System shock level 5|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Poisoncurse level 2|
|Proc:||Heal level 4|
|Proc:||Venom strike level 5|
This was perfect.
I was about a ten on the poison scale.
If he needed venom, I could inject it directly into his neck.
— Tarryn Fisher
Book of Venomancy is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 150 to use the book of venomancy.
Book of Venomancy increases your maximum blood by 350.
Book of Venomancy increases your weapon damage by 10.
Book of Venomancy increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 5%.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the book of venomancy:
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 5 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Outbreak: Outbreak is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major toxic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Outbreak is a level 4 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent. Envenom is a level 7 proc on a book of venomancy.
- System shock: System shock is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal toxic damage against a weak-blooded opponent at the beginning of a combat round. Weak-blooded is the adjective describing the status acquired after being hit with the anemia proc or the destroy blood cells feat and having the weak blood status effect go into effect. System shock is a level 5 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 3 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Anemia: Anemia is an offensive proc that gives a chance to apply the weak blood status effect to an opponent.
- Poisoncurse: The poisoncurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from toxic weapons and other sources of toxic damage. Poisoncurse is a level 2 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 4 proc on a book of venomancy.
- Venom strike: The venom strike proc gives a chance to deal major toxic damage at the end of combat against a weak-blooded opponent. Venom strike is a level 5 proc on a book of venomancy.
You must craft the book of venomancy with the assistance of the Quartermaster, the local merchant in the Vangoth castle.
||Simple wooden totem|
You cannot trade or give the book of venomancy to another player.
You cannot disenchant the book of venomancy.
You cannot remove the book of venomancy from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Book of Venomancy was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: