|Proc:||Ferocious charge level 2|
|Proc:||Exorcism level 3|
|Proc:||Gore level 3|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 2|
|Proc:||Divine wrath level 3|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 4|
"Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone."
— Red Foxx
The bonewyrm vindicator is a holy/physical mount.
You must be at least level 50 to be able to craft and use the bonewyrm vindicator.
The bonewyrm vindicator increases your maximum blood by 150.
The bonewyrm vindicator increases your maximum bloodlust by 20.
The bonewyrm vindicator has the following procs associated with it:
- Ferocious charge: When activated at the beginning of battle, the ferocious charge proc will over time deal physical damage. Ferocious charge is a level 2 proc on a bonewyrm vindicator.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
- Fury: The fury proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the cowering effect to an opponent.
- Awe: The awe proc gives a chance to apply the awestricken status to an opponent.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
- Exorcism: The exorcism proc is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of holy damage that is dealt against an opponent. Exorcism is a level 3 proc on a bonewyrm vindicator.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 2 proc on a bonewyrm vindicator.
- Gore: The gore proc gives a chance to deal additional physical burst damage to a cowering target. Gore is a level 3 proc on a bonewyrm vindicator.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 4 proc on a bonewyrm vindicator.
- Divine wrath: The divine wrath proc gives a chance to deal holy burst damage against an awestricken opponent. Divine wrath is a level 3 proc on a bonewyrm vindicator.
You must craft the bonewyrm vindicator with the assistance of Wandering merchant, the merchant in the Western field of the dead.
||Training Journal: Intermediate Wyrm Training|
You cannot trade or give a bonewyrm vindicator to another player.
You cannot disenchant a bonewyrm vindicator.
You cannot remove a bonewyrm vindicator from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- The bonewyrm vindicator mount was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: